When Thrasher, Dinsmore & Dolan was looking for new office space outside of downtown Cleveland they looked to the vibrant Gordon Square neighborhood and discovered our property overlooking the Channel Park Marina and Whiskey Island.
By the time design began for their new offices, demolition had been complete, and the partners had a unique opportunity to craft an office that was equal parts distinctive and functional. The finished product includes:
- (11) Offices.
- (3) Conference rooms.
- Copy room.
- Employee kitchenette and breakroom.
- Private rooftop deck with sweeping views of Lake Erie and the Cleveland skyline.
Finish details includes:
- Carpet squares in offices and conference rooms.
- LVT in common areas that was selected to replicate polished concrete.
- Tempered glass partition walls with anodized aluminum bottom and top rail at offices and conference rooms.
- Exposed ceilings throughout common areas with spiral duct, sprayed out with flat black paint.
- Dropped ceilings in offices and conference rooms for privacy and sound attenuation.
- Permanent laminate countertop workstations separated by half walls with stained wood caps.
- Exposed brick feature wall at entry to restrooms.
- Monumental staircase with exposed riser, stained wood treads and stainless-steel tension cable railing system.